Subject: Re: Packages collection issues...
To: O'Shea. Shawn <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/22/2001 21:43:03
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> Anyways, this needs to be investigated... anyone? :>

OK, I did it myself, but all I have is an 1.5.1/i386 box. And guess what?
Putting "LOCALBASE=/usr/local" into /etc/mk.conf worked fine in a
"make" on devel/gmake (I didn't do a 'make install').

So I guess the problem is somewhere else. It's a bit hard to debug from
remote, though. If you want, create me an account and mail me login,
password and machinename and I'll have a look.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->