Subject: Re: Packages collection issues...
To: Shawn O'Shea <port-alpha@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org, sko@eth0.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/22/2001 12:58:08
In article <Pine.NEB.4.33.0108211151281.4662-100000@volcano.boulderhill.net> you wrote:
> Has anyone seen issues where the packages collection thinks you have a
> cross compiler (thereby making a bunch of packages break). I'm having this
> issue with autoconf built pkgs, like GNU make and wget.
> checking whether the C compiler (cc
> -I/usr/pkgsrc/devel/gmake/work/.buildlink/include -O2
> -L/usr/pkgsrc/devel/gmake/work/.buildlink/lib  -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib
> -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib) is a cross-compiler... yes

Please post your config.log to tech-pkg@netbsd.org.
Do you have the compiler installed that comes with 1.5, or is there
another compiler (from pkgsrc, -current, whatever) flying around somewhere
that you could hit? (I admit I don't know under which conditions configure
things a compiler is  crosscompiler...)

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html