Subject: Code F0 on 3000/500 ... how to reprogram the Flash
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/15/2001 01:47:37
Hi all,

i'm having trouble with my DEC 3000/500 machine ... its display gives F0
with according to the technical reference guide means it cant get into the
console code. Therefore it should go into the `miniconsole' wich isnt
documented ....

Is it posible in the `miniconsole' to download an arbitrary piece of code
into the RAM using X-modem ? someone told me that that was at least
possible at one moment on one of the serial interfaces... but wich one ...

Any idea's are welcome .... i fear i messed up both Flash ROM's :((

Thanks a lot in advance :))

Reinoud
P.S. please forward to my address to for i am not yet subscripted