Subject: Re: DEC 3000/400 Serial Port Question
To: <>
From: T. Martin <catfish@alltel.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/12/2001 18:49:52
The serial port is the same as the 3000/300, its either 9600 max or 19200,
but stil its not fast enough to take a 56k modem, I had the same thought
till I sorted through the programmers guide.
Terry

Achilles' Biological Findings:
        (1) If a child looks like his father, that's heredity.  If he
            looks like a neighbor, that's environment.
        (2) A lot of time has been wasted arguing over what came first
            -- the chicken or the egg.  It was undoubtedly the
            rooster.