Subject: Re: serial console on 3000/700
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@arkham.ws>
From: bad bob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/28/2001 17:25:47
I honestly don't know, but it is worth a try.
I thought I read something about a break sig or control C and you would
be recognized on "that" port as teh console device.  could be foggy
memory on my part tho.
I actually have not tried that on my 3K with both mmj and 25.
Does work on the 3000 with the 25 pin and no mmj.
hope this helps...
bob