Subject: samba 2.2.0 SHM_R
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: jonathan <jonathan@littlepeople.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/22/2001 00:16:14
I had this problem when I tried to compile samba 2.2.0 on i386, and doing
a grep for SHM_R and SHM_W on several linux boxes, I found consistantly the
following lines:

#define SHM_R           0400            /* or S_IRUGO from <linux/stat.h> */
#define SHM_W           0200            /* or S_IWUGO from <linux/stat.h> */

so I included these two lines at the top of source/profile/profile.c
and it compiles and runs just fine for me.  (i'm not doing any of the
domain controller stuff though, just file sharing)

I may be doing something horribly wrong, but it hasn't crashed yet...
if I am, I would appreciate being told :)

jonathan