Subject: RE: Jensen EISA bug fix..
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Duane Eddingfield <deddingf@wecs.bc.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/12/2001 16:23:22
Hi:

   I too am interested in getting the AHA-1742 working on the Jensen.
What I have are 3 Jensens (2 running RedHat) and one with 32 MB ram
doing nothing that I think would run NetBSD very well.

   I also have a couple of Alphastations that I could use to build
kernels. Unfortunately I am not much of an assembler programmer and do
not have much time to put into it..

   What *can* I do to help?? I can at least build kernels and test
them.. Would be faster if I could get the Jensen to netboot but no such
luck.. Like the other gentlman said, I could at least help debug..

Cheers,

</Duane>