Subject: Re: changing X resolution
To: Hyung-song Nam <hsnam@speakeasy.org>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@tampabay.rr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/08/2001 16:36:32
After looking at the System Programmer's Manual (I have a printed copy)
i.e. ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/dec-docs/ek-d3sys-pm.ps.gz

It looks like the 3000/300 series have integrated graphics adapters,
but they have just one oscillator for setting the resolution.

What you may have been seeing is related to either the 3000/500 or
more generally TC graphics adapters like the PMAGB-B which has two
oscillators and a jumper selecting 1024x768 or 1280x1024...

Cheers,

-- Ken