Subject: Re: changing X resolution
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Hyung-song Nam <hsnam@speakeasy.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/08/2001 16:18:37
That's true--but my google search showed me some page that claimed i
can change that fixed resolution by adding a crystal.. i.e., change
1280x1024@xxHz to 1024x768@xxHz. Has anbody tried this, have more
info on it?

thanks

that's some funny domain name

--

   Hyung-song Nam / nam@wi.mit.edu
   Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research