Subject: Re: alpha dead..sort of.
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@unios.dhs.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/08/2001 01:04:00
Hey Andrew,

This probably won't help, but when I did the initial install of my
AXPpci33, it did that exact same thing. The only way I got it booting
normally was to upgrade the firmware. Is there a possibility that your
NVRAM got whacked somehow and it loaded the old firmware instead?

Sorry if I sound entirely stupid here, I'm still learning Alpha :)

- Pat

--

Pat Wendorf