Subject: sx164 setting up for bootp
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: None <gkoch@usa.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/07/2001 02:13:36
I have an alpha PC 164sx motherboard I'm trying to get to netboot netbsd but
I'm having trouble getting to to get it's IP and such.  I have a linux box
set up with everything I need and I was getting an IP with the NT BIOS.  I
flashed the SRM BIOS and I figured out how to change the media for my NIC but
it still doesn't get an IP or even attempt to.  I type:

	boot -file /tftpboot/netboot.alpha -protocol bootp ewa0

and also set up the IP for the tftp server and the default boot file.  It
doesn't seem to get that far though, it doesn't even ask for an IP according
to the logs on the linux box.  Is there something else I need to set up?