Subject: memory leakage?
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/29/2001 13:22:38

I've been noticing a slow but steady increase in the usage of swap
memory since my upgrade to NetBSD-1.5-alpha... Is this a kown issue?

It runs apache, php4, squid, sendmail, sshd from current pkgsrc and
NetBSD-1.5 distribution.

At current rate, the system chews-up approximately 1.5% of swap memory
per day. This didn't happen with NetBSD-1.4.x ...

Sysinfo: DEC AXPpci33, NetBSD-1.5, 64MB

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.5    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc