Subject: Re: 1.5.1 SPL0 fix??
To: None <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/13/2001 13:00:12
Jason R Thorpe writes:
- On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 12:37:39PM -0500, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
-  > I'd like to try out the SPL0 fix that was described a few days
-  > ago, but it hasn't shown up in the anonymous CVS repository
-  > yet..  Someone mentioned that it was originally done on 1.5.x.
-  > Can I get a patch for it, to see if it clears up the
-  > disk/networking performance problem I'm seeing on my PC164?
- The diff is attached (with the RCS ID changes removed).

	Thanks Jason!

	I'll admit it's pretty much what I expected it to be,
but I didn't feel like breaking a kernel today... :-)

	Thanks again,

Eric Schnoebelen
	Worry is like a rocking chair: It gives you something to do,
			but doesn't get you anywhere.