Subject: Re: 1.5.1 SPL0 fix??
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/13/2001 13:00:12
Jason R Thorpe writes:
- On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 12:37:39PM -0500, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'd like to try out the SPL0 fix that was described a few days
- > ago, but it hasn't shown up in the anonymous CVS repository
- > yet.. Someone mentioned that it was originally done on 1.5.x.
- > Can I get a patch for it, to see if it clears up the
- > disk/networking performance problem I'm seeing on my PC164?
- The diff is attached (with the RCS ID changes removed).
I'll admit it's pretty much what I expected it to be,
but I didn't feel like breaking a kernel today... :-)
Eric Schnoebelen email@example.com http://www.cirr.com
Worry is like a rocking chair: It gives you something to do,
but doesn't get you anywhere.