Subject: Re: pkg/10704
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/14/2001 21:52:49
Thor Lancelot Simon wrote
> But there have been a number of "patches" that made various bits of
> pkgsrc that wanted test-and-set functionality "work" on various platforms
> by patching out the calls to the missing test-and-set functions/macros!

I had a brief glims at the source code and it appears that it
accommodates both TAS and without TAS platforms. The ultimate test
would be to run the regression tests...

That reminds me, did anyone run the regression tests on the
NetBSD-i386 platform? If so, I would be interested in the logfile and
compare it with the results here.

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes