Subject: Re: softfloat - IEEE ready yet?
To: Ross Harvey <>
From: Thomas T. Thai <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/24/2001 23:35:11
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Ross Harvey wrote:

> > re:
> >
> > first week of jan has pass, is softfloat for the alpha ready?
> >

> I've been communicating with Jason on this subject, but
> I see no reason to report to you about it.
> If you would like to pay me for this work, or do it yourself,
> then things would be different. Otherwise, please shut up.

your kind and considerate words are appreciated. thank you for your
response. i wanted to get rid of the last two bugs which caused postgresql
to fail on NetBSD/Alpha before they release 7.1. i'm sure i'm not the only
one who would like to see some kind of reliable RDBM working on

i've been on the NetBSD mailing list since 0.8 days. i can say that up to
this point i've always respected the talents and wisdoms of the NetBSD
developers. tonight upon openning my e-mail, i have acquired a new
appreciation for attitude.