Subject: Re: Yes, but is anyone using cdrdao?? (was: Re: anyone using cdreco
To: None <khym@azeotrope.org>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/12/2001 18:26:35
On 12 Jan, Dave Huang wrote:

> I've had that problem too... when I looked into it, it looked like the
> TOC file was read in fine, but one of the calls to the SCSI routines
> trashes it out. Very strange...
Hmmm? I used cdrdao once on a SPARCstation ELC to copy a CD. I thik I
had to make the same link (/dev/su0-5-0 -> /dev/cd1c) like for cdrecord,
as cdrdao uses the same SCSI library. Or it may be a issue with sysv
shared memory support. The size of the shared memory is restricted and
cdrdao wanted to use a rather big shared memory segment. So reducing the
fifo buffer may be a solution too. Sorry for the unprecise information,
but it is some months ago when I used cdrdao.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen