Subject: RE: XalphaNetBSD
To: Ed Wensell III <>
From: Andrew van der Stock <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/11/2001 18:25:14
If you have the TGA adapter, you can most likely make that work using the
standard X tar ball from the NetBSD distribution (visit your local NetBSD

If you have almost any other video card, salvation is on the way. I have
merged the (less and less secret) patches into the base 4.0.2 source code,
so once that compiles and works, I'll be begging the relevant author for
permission to release it publically in some form. There's some aesthetic
things up in there, but we'll see. :-)