Subject: XalphaNetBSD
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ed Wensell III <ewensell3@yahoo.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/10/2001 05:13:58
I have an AlphaStation 255/233 which I have successfully
installed 1.4.2 and 1.5 (not at the same time of course).
However, I have been unable to get X working. I have seen
mention of an XalphaNetBSD xserver, but can't find it after my
installs.

Is it part of the base install kit, included with a different
kit, or do I need to perform a source build in order to get??

Thanks!

=====
Ed Wensell III
http://www.geocities.com/ewensell3

"You had a radical disconnect at layer1" - How a network consultant
says your network cable was not connected, and charges $500 for it.