Subject: Off-topic: Dec 3000 - does misery love company?
To: None <>
From: Bucketmouth Frogstump <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/05/2001 15:01:09
Hi folks.

After noting that there seem to be a fair few of us 3000 owners out there,
and an inconclusive search on Google for anything already existing - would
any of you be interested in getting together a Dec 3000 mailing list where
we can bitch about our antique but much-loved hardware, find others who
might have spare bits of hardware, help install software on machines and
propose marriage to those with compatable kernels?

Please mail me off-list if you are interested.