Subject: Re: dlopen() status
To: James Macnicol <James.Macnicol@faceng.anu.edu.au>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/04/2001 18:57:04
On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, James Macnicol wrote:

: 	I had NetBSD running on my PC164 some months ago but due to the
: apparent lack of the dlopen() family of calls I couldn't use it with my
: current project.  Is this available in 1.5, or is it still missing?  This
: machine is causing me no end of pain (SCSI lockups in any version of Linux
: I try, FreeBSD install floppies freezing up) ... at least NetBSD seemed to
: run correctly.  Would like to try it again.

dlopen() has been working on NetBSD/alpha since 1.3.x.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/