Subject: Jensen - Adaptec AHA1742A EPROM Images
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/10/2000 18:11:29
Hi all,

I've got a problem called DEC2000 Model 300 (aka Jensen) standing around
here.
I can't boot NetBSD until my Adaptec AHA1742A Controller has Firmware
Rev. G.2 or higher. So I looked at Adaptec's Website and I even found 2
EPROM Images - one MicroCode Image and one BIOS Image. But they were too
stupid to write the revision on it. I wrote the EPROMS and tried them out,
but they are only Rev. E...

My Question: Can anyone send me (or tell me a location pointing to) the
MicroCode and BIOS EPROM Images from a working Jensen?
That would really be great.

Many many thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
	Freddy

--
Geek Code 3.1: GCS s+: a--- C+++ UBOU+++ P-- E--- W++ N w--- V++ PGP- t? 5? tv

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Tru64, OpenVMS, Ultrix, BeOS, Linux