Subject: Cricket on netbsd-alpha?
To: None <>
From: Jeff Rizzo <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/04/2000 10:35:45
Has anyone successfully used cricket (http://cricket/ on
NetBSD/alpha?  Everything seems to work well except for the "grapher.cgi"
bit, which initially claims "Architecture alpha-netbsd unsupported".  When
I edit cricket/lib/RRD/ to add the necessary information (as
generated by the included getFormat.c), I begin seeing another problem:

(from my http logs)
[Mon Dec  4 00:33:21 2000] [error] [client] Premature end of script headers: /scratch/cricket/public_html/grapher.cgi
Use of uninitialized value at /scratch/cricket/public_html/./lib/RRD/ line 349.

Before I hunt this down, has anyone actually gotten cricket to work?
I'm using cricket-1.0.2, but it also happened with cricket-0.70.
My first guess is an LP64 problem, but the code claims to work properly
under Digital Unix/Tru64/whatever it's called this week.

Jeff Rizzo