Subject: Re: AXPpci33 motherboard
To: Ken Seefried <>
From: Kevin P. Neal <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/02/2000 21:32:41
On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 08:49:57PM -0500, Ken Seefried wrote:
> Multia SIMMs might work.  I suppose some 128MB would work as well, if you
> could find them and were crazy enough to spend the money.

I think the manuals for this board give a maximum memory size of 256
megs. My bet is that these 128 meg SIMMs won't work, since there are four
slots for memory.
Kevin P. Neal
      'Concerns about "rights" and "ownership" of domains are inappropriate.
 It is appropriate to be concerned about "responsibilities" and "service"
 to the community.' -- RFC 1591, page 4: March 1994