Subject: Segfault from ps -U?
To: None <>
From: Bucketmouth Frogstump <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/06/2000 12:35:10
Hi folks - just a little oddity that I noticed.

I'm running 1.5_ALPHA2 on a Dec 3000/300, and it seems that "ps -U
<username>" always segfaults on me. All other permutations of ps that I've
tried work fine, and never would have noticed this except that I've got a
3rd party script that relies on it. I've pulled the latest ps code out of
-current, but the same problem comes up.

Anyone else hit this? Everything is stock standard from the ALPHA2 code,
except the kernel (built TCWSCONS to get a usable console). I know I'm not
running stable code, but 'ps' segfaulting?