Subject: Re: spamwar rules of engagement [ was printer supplies ]
To: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
From: Crossfire <xfire@xware.cx>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/05/2000 01:25:56
Oh, and furthermore, ORBS RBL are also inadvisable due to their draconian
and inappropriate handling of Australian ISPs which would result in all of
.au's dialup and ISP populous not being able to post.

| Crossfire      | This message was brought to you |
| xfire@xware.cx | on 100% recycled electrons      |