Subject: RE: AlphaServer 1000A
To: Prof G. Davida <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jarno Nevala <janeva00@mail1.bet1.puv.fi>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/30/2000 21:11:33
I have similar system (AlphaServer 1000 4/233) and tried to
install NetBSD 1.4.2 to it. Installation hanged up. I reported
here (Tue 10/24/2000) and got advice to check my graphics
card.
I've tried S3 Trio64 and Mach64 PCI cards to in it with same
result, installation is hanging up big time.
I've installed succesfully same version of NetBSD to my i386
machine with S3 Trio64 with no problemo.

Jarno Nevala.