Subject: Re: gpg not working on Alpha?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/21/2000 02:50:01
On Wed 20 Sep 2000 at 17:16:38 +0200, Olaf Seibert wrote:
> When I try to get a key over the net, I always get a result like this:
[failure]

It turns out the alarm was at least half false. I have a http proxy set,
and when I told gpg to ignore it, it worked. On the other hand, when
using a proxy (squid) with the originally working installation
(different machine arch, different proxy), it still worked. So it can
theoretically be either the proxy or gpg, but my bet is that the proxy
doesn't work well enough.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder    -- Ah only did well at school
\X/ land.nl       -- tae git intae an O level class tae git away fae Begbie.