Subject: Help with Jensen
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Bednarek <cbednare@t-online.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/15/2000 21:24:59
Hello :)

Some days ago I got hand on some nice jensen, along with a DEC-nic, 128MB,
an old and loud 1GB-Drive. I also had the luck of finding an ELSE 1000
TWIN :)

But... as I am at least a little bit stupid, I would like to have some
little hints to install netbsd on this nice and lightweight mate.

I have nearly no chance to use netboot for this, besides this is a bit to
complex for me .-}

I could use another linux-machine to dd an image to the scsi-disk, but I
really don't know _what_ to dd to the disk :)

If you can tell me, what to do, you will have another, half-stupid,
jensen-netbsd-user ,-)

thanks in advance,
christian