Subject: Re: Bad Memory and SRM commands
To: Ken Seefried <kseefried@DigitalMoJo.com>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/11/2000 10:55:39
On Sun 06 Aug 2000 at 15:03:02 -0400, Ken Seefried wrote:
> Also...is there a canonical list of SRM commands, especially test commands
> anywhere?

And how does that editor work, for instance? I haven't dared to do much
with it so far but it seemed a lot like unix ed. And can I make a script
that runs at powerup time instead of booting directly? And, more
hardware related I guess, is there a setting that makes the reset button
(on the front of my Personal Workstation) behave like a HALT (to break
to SRM)?

> - Ken
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder    -- Ah only did well at school
\X/ land.nl       -- tae git intae an O level class tae git away fae Begbie.