Subject: multia netbooting?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js1.jsnet>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/11/2000 01:26:48
Well, I have read what I can find on the netbsd web site. I set
up various directories, etc. on my intel box. I compiled the
setnetbootinfo prog and used it to patch the netboot program in
the /tftpboot directory, and that part gets loaded in. I then
get a complaint about old srm firmware. Is there a newer multia
firmware? i have one with 3.8-2 and one with 3.8-3 and neither one
will load the kernel. Things flash by so fast after printing, I've
had to reboot a few dozen times to catch what it is saying before
the system goes back to the SRM prompt.

I also tried the web page boot program generator to no avail.

Is anyone netbooting multias now? and if so, how is it done?

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net