Subject: Re: FTP differances
To: Bryan McWhirt <iceberg@nxco.com>
From: Wolfy <wolfy@cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/27/2000 10:43:46
	ftpd.conf wasn't installed in my /etc either...I copied one from
/usr/share/examples/ftpd/ over to etc, edited it, kill -HUP inetd. Worked
fine.
	I'm running 1.4Z, and there appears to be the option of limiting
connections.

Gregory

--On Tuesday, June 27, 2000, 9:39 AM -0500 Bryan McWhirt <iceberg@nxco.com>