Subject: Apache SSL
To: None <port-alpha@mail.netbsd.org>
From: Bryan McWhirt <iceberg@nxco.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/02/2000 19:46:20
Ok, thanks to everyone who helped me get NetBSD up and running and get
apache and php running.
Im trying to get SSL working now and I am missing some libs I guess, here
is what Im getting:

alphabash-2.03# apachectl startssl
Syntax error on line 210 of /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
Cannot load !librsaref.so.2 into server:Shared object "librsaref.so.2" not
found
/usr/pkg/sbin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started
alphabash-2.03#

And here are my installed packages:

alphabash-2.03# pkg_info
bash-2.03           The GNU Bourne Again Shell.
ncurses-1.9.9g      CRT screen handling and optimization package
gmake-3.77          GNU version of 'make' utility
pkglibtool-1.2p2    Generic shared library support script for NetBSD
packages
perl-5.00404        Practical Extraction and Report Language
mysql-client-3.22.32 MySQL, a free SQL database (client)
mysql-server-3.22.32 MySQL, a free SQL database (server)
gdbm-1.7.3          The GNU database manager
php-3.0.16          PHP3 HTML-embedded programming language with database
connec
apache-1.3.12       The Apache web server (http://www.apache.org/)
php-mysql-3.0.16    PHP3 extension for MySQL databases
gettext-0.10.35     tools for providing messages in different languages
openssl-0.9.5a      Secure Socket Layer and cryptographic library
ap-php-3.0.16       PHP3 server module for Apache
cvs-1.10.8          Concurrent Versions System; beta version
ap-ssl-2.6.3        Secure Sockets Layer module for Apache
rsaref-2.0p3        Encryption/authentication library, RSA/MDX/DES

I think I have it all in there but it's not loading the crypt libs.