Subject: Re: sfb0 on DEC3000
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/25/2000 10:27:29
>> I'm confused a bit.  Is it a TERMCAP issue?  If lkkbd/wskbd
>> layer
> No! I guess I was clouding the issue. The termcaps have a bit of a
> problem by themselves. They do not work entirely correctly(vt100 and
> sun) The vt220 seems perfect.

TCWSCONS is built with WSEMUL_VT100 enabled.  The video console used
to emulate SUN sequence, but it was switched to VT100 emulation when
MI wscons layer was hacked extensively.  The vt100 emulation
capability is described in wscons(4) section.  If there is malfunction
found contrary to the description, that should be corrected.

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technology