Subject: Re: State of driver in -current for TurboChannel Card: PMAGD-AA [ZLX
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/23/2000 15:15:17
> I'm currently wondering what the state of the console driver for the
> PMAGD-AA is.  I've found the code in the -current tree, and I'm
> wondering if it it working on the PMAX, since I'm trying to make the
> same drvier work on the DEC 3000/800 [Alpha].

I'm the person who wrote the code.  I have Bt463 version of PMAGD and
made the code currently found in dev/tc/ for DEC3000/300 and Personal
DECstation.  Both case screens were filled with rainbow colour stripes
at places where character glyphs should be drawn.  I made no progress
since then.

Tohru Nishimura