Subject: Re: Needed - PMAD-AA turbochannel ethernet
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/12/2000 11:11:49
>> I'm a bit concerned with TC LANCE driver (found in sys/dev/tc/if_le_tc.c)
>> is not confirmed working well on DEC3000 systems.
>
>  Huh?  I beat the crap out of it on my 3000/300 machines...works fine
> there..

There are two different LANCE drivers available for IOASIC DECstation and
DEC3000.   One is IOASIC assisted, sys/dev/tc/if_le_ioasic.c, another is
just a plain TURBOchannel option card which was originally designed for
DECstation 5000/200, sys/dev/tc/if_le_tc.  The former is apparently working
well, but from what I saw in port-alpha the latter does not work this moment.

Tohru Nishimura