Subject: RE: UPDATE::RE: Last rites? Eeek!... Multia a.k.a. doorstop?
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/28/2000 10:19:05
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, David Woyciesjes wrote:

> Not positive, believe it was 'rm -r' whilst in the /usr directory... I do
> know that I didn't have '/' after it..

Oops!
Unless you wanted to remove your /usr hierarchy (or someone else's ;->

Although, just an 'rm -r' should've failed and asked you for files... on
the other hand, if it were an 'rm -r .' or an 'rm -r ..' or such...

But again, that shouldn't keep the SRM from attempting a good, clean,
wholesome boot of NetBSD.  The boot may fail, but the SRM shouldn't.

-Jon
 "There is no fourth tower of Inverness!!!" -Meatball Fulton