Subject: Re: Multia pcmcia NIC adapter... I can't get it up!
To: None <>
From: Wim Vandeputte <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/26/2000 20:13:59
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> > Does anyone have, or know where I can get the Multia PCI SCSI adaptor riser
> > card? ( P/N 5022562-01 C1 --- NCRC810)? I'm willing to trade my existing

There are two models, one with a real PCI connector to it, for use with an
external disk or a 2.5" disk and one without a PCI connector, for use with
an internal 3.5" disk.

The first one has the 50 pin connector, the second one has that cable
soldered on.

> He once gave me a couple to hack around on (converting the riser cards to
> plain ncr810 adapters) See

Hi Wilko,

Yes, I have about 30 of them left (that's the second model, not the first
one!). They are somewhere in my livingroom in a big box, together with
140 left over 72 pin 4 MB 36 bit original DEC SIMMS :-)

That's about in the same area where I still have 4 UDB boxes for you, but
I didn't have time yet to take a look which ones are working. This
weekend. Honest (right ;-)

If anybody needs an extra riser card, let me know. You pay shipment, the
rest if free or trade with some other obscure piece of hardware.

    "What is this talk of 'release'?  We do not make software 'releases'.
     Our software 'escapes', leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
     assurance people in its wake."