Subject: Re: DEC3000 and C-Kermit
To: None <>
From: Paul Mather <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/20/2000 22:07:40
On 20 Apr 2000, Matthias Scheler wrote:

=> In article <>,
=> 	Ted Sikora <> writes:
=> > I have started C-kermit with set line /dev/tty00 and then
=> > connect but it just hangs. What am I doing wrong?
=> What serial parameters are you using? 9600 8n1 with no handshake worked
=> fine with a DEC3000/300 for me.

I have to boot my DEC 3000/300 via the serial port from my DECstation
3100 running NetBSD/pmax.  I use kermit on the 3100, and it works
fine.  I have to "set carrier-watch off" to get anything useful done,

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa