Subject: rfv: Access to reasonable NetBSD CPU
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, port-i386@netbsd.org, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/18/2000 11:25:54
	(Sent to i386 and alpha as that is where most of the CPU tends
	to be found, but intereste din hearing from others too :)

	I've just been talking to someone who is trying to debug code
	on a NetBSD/hp300 box, and would greatly benefit from access to
	a faster machine on which to shake out MI issues.

	We have a specific build lab for 'full' developers, but it can be
	difficult for others.

	I wondered if we had any kind souls out there who would be willing
	to offer accounts to those interested in working on code under
	NetBSD. Doesn't have to be an 'open to anyone' situation,

	Big CPU is good, but the wider range the better - it would be good
	to allow people to optimise their code on a vaxen :)

		David/absolute