Subject: Re: FW: Multia FAQ... heating problem...
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Carl Lowenstein <cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/14/2000 12:01:51
> > ----------

The little red thing is a thermistor.  It is supposed to make the fan
run faster when the temperature gets higher and more air flow is needed.
Possibly there was some error in the circuit design.

    carl

--
        carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
        {decvax|ucbvax} !ucsd!mpl!cdl                 cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu