Subject: Re: Miata: sb: can't map i/o space 0x220/24 in probe
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/09/2000 09:53:37
On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 11:43:33PM -0800, R. C. Dowdeswell wrote:

 > I'm basically getting this on a PWS433a running -release.  I just
 > tried -current (the 20000226 snapshot), and although it seemed to
 > get farther, it still doesn't seem to play audio, and audioplay of
 > a pretty short file hangs, eventually returning:
 >
 > 	sbdsp_halt_output: failed to halt.
 >
 > Anyone else seen this?

ISA DMA isn't going to work properly on the PWS with the Pyxis DMA bug
in the release branch.  It should work fine in 1.5, but I am going to
need people to test -current snapshots in order to verify this, and help
me squash any additional buglets that may remain.

The code changes required to fix it are too extensive to back-port to
the 1.4.x release branch.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>