Subject: TGA2 support.
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/04/2000 02:52:57
I just checked in some code that should support a TGA2 (or at least
it supports the one in my AS200).  It does not yet work as a console
(I need to move a few things around so that I can pull a jumper
from it), and I haven't tested any modes except 0x9 and 0xc -- the
monitor that I'm using is rather old and doesn't really like to do
anything above 800x600.

My TGA2 card is jumpered to not do VGA, and I'm not quite sure what
will happen if the jumper is set the other way.  I plan to test
that in the early afternoon tomorrow.

I'd appreciate it if people who have working ZLXp-E1 setups would
give the code a spin to ensure that it still works, and you happen
to have a TGA2 it'd be great if you could see what it does.

Thanks,

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==