Subject: Re: Spam source located
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Simon Richter <geier@phobos.fs.tum.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/15/2000 09:30:42
On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Peter Seebach wrote:

> Perhaps someone should suggest using the RBL and/or RSS (the MAPS-run
> relay list, very nice) as input filters on the NetBSD mailing lists?

The ORBS list is not suited as an input filter for anything, as the list
does not only include open relays but also firewall hosts which accept
mail for hosts not reachable from the outside, and firewalled hosts which
cannot be probed.

   Simon

PGP public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 10 62 F6 F5 C0 5D 9E D8  47 05 1B 8A 22 E5 4E C1