Subject: Re: More pyxis/500a info..
To: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/10/2000 23:33:43
Sorry to bother the list with so many mails, but I just noticed something
interesting.  In cia_dma.c CIA_PYXIS_BUG_BASE was set to (1*128*1024).
It's supposed to be at 128mb though.. So I changed it to (128*1024*1024),
and the kernel stoped freezing.  I still can't send data over my nic
though.

Thanks,
Jeff