Subject: Re: More pyxis/500a info..
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/03/2000 23:41:26
I tried forcing the rev to 2, and commenting out that one line which it
hangs on.  In both cases the kernel boots and detects all devices
succesfully, but in both cases I get weird errors accessing devices on the
PCI bus.  For instance, I can configure my nic, but I can not send any
data through it.  Does any one have any pointers to documentation for this
chipset?  And for these problems specifically?  I'm just poking around in
the dark here.  I'm going to look through the freebsd source tomorrow to
see if I can find anything particularly enlightening.

Thanks,
Jeff