Subject: Re: Pyxis chip on a 500a.
To: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
From: Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/30/1999 21:10:31
On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 10:26:02AM -0800, Jeff Roberson wrote:

> I agree.  There are a number of factors here which suggest that this might
> not be the pyxis bug described here.  I installed the freebsd snapshot
> from a few days ago, and I will paste the dmesg output below.  Assuming we

Looks very similar to the FreeBSD-current on my Miata. The only difference
is that I'm SCSI-only.

> probe devices in the same order, it looks like it hangs before attatching
> the pci host bus adapter on cia. If anyone has any suggestions I'd still
> prefer to run NetBSD on this machine.

Well, I'm a FreeBie ;-) myself but I'll happily try the NetBSD-snap you
are having troubles with on my Miata. Please give me the exact pointer
to what you used, don't want to do apples/oranges comparisons.

W/
--
Wilko Bulte 		Arnhem, The Netherlands	  - The FreeBSD Project
    			WWW : http://www.tcja.nl  http://www.freebsd.org