Subject: RE: compat_osf1 troubles with 1.4.1
To: 'Jeff Roberson' <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
From: Tom Haapanen <tomh@metrics.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/30/1999 14:45:28
Jeff,

Which Solaris version was that?  With our Solaris 2.6 box, the volume
manager doesn't recognize the CD file system, and refuses to mount it.  I'm
running out of UNIX platforms here ...

Can anyone help me out here?  As I said earlier, we did have licensed OSF/1
3.2, but if I can't read the CD, I can't get the files any more.  Does
anyone have access to the 3.2 loader and shared libraries, either on a
readable CD, or on a live system?

(Oliver, this is likely what you need to get FrontPage extensions running.
At least that's the roadblock I've hit, as that's exactly what I'm trying to
do as well.)

-----
Tom Haapanen
tomh@metrics.com