Subject: Re: Pyxis chip on a 500a.
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/29/1999 10:58:02
I read through these emails, thanks for the pointer.  I wonder if the
problem I'm having is a different one though.  The video card I'm using is
on the 32 bit bus, which is behind the pci-pci bridge. The
pci_device_override would allow me to put the card on the main bus, but is
this really what I want?

Thanks,
Jeff