Subject: Re: Dumb Question for Wednesday:
To: None <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/08/1999 15:08:04
shsrms/aka/shsrms writes:
- what models, if any, were based on the PC164 MB?

	I don't know of any DEC/Compaq models based upon the
PC164 evaluation/board, but then again, I don't know everything
about DECaq either.. :-)

- I have been scowering the decpaq sites looking for some correlation
- between sables, jensens, morgans, and the only thing I have found
- is some reference to some wrassling lady and a bunch of workstations
- that don't have the same 4 pci, 2 EISA slots that this pc164MB has.

	My PC164 motherboard has two 32bit PCI slots, 2 64bit
PCI slots, and two ISA slots.  No EISA slots at all. (it takes
power through an ATX-style power connector, although the board
doesn't supply a soft-power signal to the power supply.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done.  One could write