Subject: Take .. uh ..4: Sable floppies and GENERIC kernel
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/07/1999 18:36:51
After a round of debugging on a system with a VGA display, I've made
some changes to the way PCI memory space is mapped, and now it should
work (except for VGA -- more on this later).

Anyhow, new stuff at:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/ftp/pub/incoming/thorpej/disk1of2
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/ftp/pub/incoming/thorpej/disk2of2
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/ftp/pub/incoming/thorpej/netbsd-GENERIC-Sable

Please report success or failure.

I'm particularly interested in reports from people with serial consoles
on their boxes, until I work out the VGA problem.  But, I'm hoping you
can go single-user on serial console systems now.